On November 12, Wine Roads wineries of Greece, together with hundreds of other European wineries, join European Wine Tourism Day and invite you to celebrate with them.
Visitors of the wineries will have the opportunity to go to wine-growing areas and meet Greek wine producers. They will enjoy the scenery in the beautiful vineyards and tour the areas of production, ripening and aging of wines. They will try new and aged crops, and get informed about the fresh wines of this year’s vintage that was just completed.
In Santorini in particular, on Sunday, November 12:
– The SantoWines Winery will offer free wine tastings from 10:00 to 16:00 to all guests, as well as guided tours with a documentary film on the Thermaic vineyard every 2 hours (10:00 – 12:00 – 14:00 – 16: 00)
– Sigalas Estate will be open from 10:00 – 18:00 and will provide a 10% discount on services (tasting and food) and on wine and spirits.
– The Gavalas Winery will be open 10:00 – 15:00 with free guided tours and tastings.
– The Koutsogiannopoulos Winery – Volcan Wines will be open from 09:00 until 16:30 and will offer a 10% discount on the product market.
– The Boutari Winery will be open 11:00 – 17:00.
– The Canava Roussos will be open 10:00 – 18:00.