The entrance to the Archaeological places and museums of the whole country will be free for everyone on Saturday and Sunday, 23 & 24 September 2017. The event will take place because of the European days of Cultural Heritage which is always celebrated on the last weekend of September.
We remind you that throughout the year, Greece offers free entrance on the following dates:
– 6 March, In Memory of Melina Merkouri
– 18 April, National Day of Monuments
– 18 May, National Day of Museums
– Last weekend of September, European days of Cultural Heritage
– 28 October, National Day
– The first Sunday of each month from November to March