Duration approximately 4.5 hours (10km / 6miles)
Level of difficulty: Moderate
Group Size: Maximum 9 persons
Enjoy a guided walking tour on Santorini’s most impressive path, right on the rim of the famous volcanic caldera. Follow the footsteps of ancient merchants, farmers and sailors, and experience a once in a lifetime adventure at the edge of the super volcano that inspired the myth of Atlantis.
Your local guide will take you through traditional whitewashed settlements, at the only inhabited caldera in the world. Marvel at the azure sea and the breathtaking landscape, learning about the rich myths and history of Santorini. Starting from Fira and ending in Oia, you will enjoy extraordinary views, visit unique places of interest and capture exceptional photographic moments.
This Santorini Walking Tour will immerse you into the island life, enjoy the bright sky, the endless horizon, and the true wonder of nature that Santorini is.
- Expert guidance through the settlements of Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli and Oia
- Explore gorgeous scenery and island treasures
- Discover blue-domed churches, and learn about local customs and myths
- Stroll through cobblestone paths, marvel at vineyards and discover timeless terraced gardens
- Walk through quaint villages where minimalist villas cling to the stunning cliffside
- Capture postcard perfect panoramas
Price: 70.00 Euro per person, including transfers from/to your hotel, English speaking experienced local guide, light picnic with traditional delicacies, or food tasting at an authentic cafe/restaurant.