With winter hours in effect starting today, Wednesday, 1/11/23, until Sunday, 31/3/24, the archaeological sites, monuments, and state museums across the country will be open, as per the relevant decision of the Greek Ministry of Culture and Sports.
For the museums and archaeological sites in Santorini, the following apply:
- Akrotiri Archaeological Site: Open daily except for Tuesdays from 08:30 to 15:30. Entrance fee is 6 euros. Please note that you can make an online ticket reservation for Akrotiri here (Phone: +302286081939).
- Ancient Thera Archaeological Site: Open daily except for Wednesdays from 08:30 to 15:30. Entrance fee is 3 euros (Phone: +302286025405, +302286081939).
- Prehistoric Museum of Thera: Open daily except for Tuesdays from 08:30 to 15:30. Entrance fee is 3 euros (Phone: +302286025405).
- Thera Archaeological Museum: Closed due to renovations (Phone: +302286022217).
- Collection of Images and Ecclesiastical Treasures of Agia Triada Pyrgos: Open daily except for Tuesdays. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 09:30 to 15:30, and Thursday from 11:00 to 15:30. Entrance fee is 2 euros (Phone: +302286034487).
It is clarified that visitors are allowed to enter up to 20 minutes before closing time.
All of the above-mentioned sites will remain closed on the 25th and 26th of December, the 1st of January, and the 25th of March, which are official state holidays. On the days of Epiphany and Clean Monday, they will operate according to their regular hours.