WHO WE ARE
SANTORINI.NET is owned by Heliotopos Ltd. and operated by Print and Web Guidebooks Ltd, an e-commerce, graphic design, editing and publishing house, both members of the Heliotopos group of companies.
Print and Web Guidebooks Ltd is registered in the Hellenic Business Registry with Registration Number 48599738000 and has its offices in Karterados, Santorini island, Greece. Its VAT number is EL999541695 (Tax Office: Santorini).
Heliotopos was founded in 1985 in Santorini, creating a hotel in Imerovigli that first operated in 1990. Thereafter, the company’s activities were extended to other sectors by setting up subsidiaries that, today, along with Heliotopos Hotel, constitute the Heliotopos group.
The activities of Heliotopos Group are:
– Operation management and marketing of Heliotopos Hotel in Imerovigli, Santorini a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini’s architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets. The hotel is open all year round.
The Wine Bar
In the famous lava cave and on the terraces of the hotel, The Wine Bar operates every evening, for the guests of the hotel as well as for other visitors of the island and the locals. During the summer, the visitors can enjoy the sunset having dinner and/or drinking wines from Santorini and the rest of Greece, while during winter, the traditional lava cave offers a cozy and unique environment to spend unforgettable evenings playing board games, eating, drinking and enjoying.
Visit facebook page Visit website
Conferences and meetings
– Heliotopos Conferences, as a professional congress organiser initiates its own international scientific conferences and forums and as well organises on request any type of meetings for private companies, governmental bodies, academic institutions, scientific associations, international organisations etc.
– Organisation of wedding ceremonies in Santorini and other destinations in Greece, mainly for the residents of other countries. Heliotopos assists with paperwork and official formalities, books and coordinates all services needed for the wedding. Wedding invitations, flowers, decoration of the venue, beauty care, photo shooting, videotaping, music and reception are a few of the services that our team provides, coordinates and supervises. The wedding couple as well as their guests can plan their travel within Greece through our company’s travel agency.
Visit the website
Website with tourist information of the island. In English and Greek.
Electronic news portal and newsletter that publishes news of Santorini and issues of general interest. In Greek.
– Santorini Guidebook (Red Guidebook of Santorini)
Printed tourist Guide of Santorini. Available for sale, a practical tool for everyone who wishes to plan a visit in Santorini or a handy guide for every visitor who is already on the island. In English and Greek.
Σαντορίνη – Πορεία στο χρόνο (in Greek)
Author: Antonis N. Kontaratos ISBN 978-960-89882-0-0
– Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of conferences organized by HELIOTOPOS CONFERENCES as a book or CD or USB stick
– e-Shop specialised in selling products related to Santorini such as local wine and food, books, guides, miniatures and so on