Santorini Live Webcam
Real-time video streaming
It was back in 2001 when we started streaming live photo snapshots captured by our web camera on the caldera cliff of Santorini. From the Heliotopos Hotel in Imerovigli village, the camera has been capturing and uploading a photo every one minute, on a 24/7 basis with minor outages for maintenance or damage repairs. We are proud to mention that our webcam was then the very first one to operate live from Santorini.
Since February 2022, our upgraded web camera provides real-time video streaming of the view of the caldera along with 24-hour time-lapse videos available on the left side of the video window (check out the left arrow to choose the day you wish to see the full timelapse of!).
Our webcam faces toward the West and North-West direction offering a panorama of the cliff and the sea below as well as of the village of Oia and the island of Thirassia across the bay. Also, the location of our webcam enjoys a direct view to the famous Santorini sunset taking place in the background of the scenery. For a detailed depiction of the camera’s orientation and its line-of-sight, please see this map .
SANTORINI E-SHOP – Our Jewelry collection
Selected pages and articles on Santorini.net that you may find interesting:
Check out our currently Featured Products
- Hatzidakis Santorini Cuvee No 15 Organic 2021 € 41.00checkout is done in euro
- Hatzidakis Santorini Skitali 2020 € 38.00checkout is done in euro
- Gaia Wines Assyrtiko Clay 2018 - Orange Wine € 30.50checkout is done in euro
- Hatzidakis Aidani 2021 € 28.00checkout is done in euro
- Santowines Vinsanto 2016 € 29.60checkout is done in euro
- Estate Argyros Assyrtiko Cuvee Monsignori 2018 Magnum € 84.00checkout is done in euro
- Lazy Ass Lager Beer € 44.00 – € 132.00
- Venetsanos Nykteri 2018 € 31.00checkout is done in euro
- Match and Learn the Greek Gods Book € 11.50checkout is done in euro
Santorini Wild Caper Leaves
€ 5.00checkout is done in euroSantorini Wild Caper Leaves is not available to United States (US).