The museums and the archaeological sites in Santorini will operate from November 1st with reduced ticket fees.
The operating hours and the entrance fees will be as follows:
– Akrotiri Archaeological Site: open daily except Mondays 08:00-15:00, ticket 6 euro. Tel. +302286081939
– Archaeological Site of Ancient Thera: open daily except Monday 08:00-15:00, ticket 2 euro. Tel. +302286022217, +302286023217
– Museum of Prehistoric Thera: open daily except Tuesday 08:00-15:00, ticket 3 euro. Tel. +302286023217, +302286025405
– Archaeological Museum: open daily except Mondays 08:00-15:00, ticket 1 euro. Tel. +302286022217
– The Icons and Relics Collection of Pyrgos: open daily except Monday, Tuesday 11: 30-15:30 and Wednesday-Sunday 09:30-15:30, ticket 1 euro. Tel. +302286034487
During the whole winter season, starting from November 1st and ending on March 31st, the first Sunday of each month will be a free entry day to all museums and archaeological sites mentioned above.
Click here to read more about the Santorini Museums