Wine region: Santorini
Grape: 100% Assyrtiko
Alcohol percentage: 13.5% vol
Unit quantity: 750ml
Wine maker’s notes
Estate Argyros is a single varietal wine from our heritage grape. The 80% ferments separately in stainless steel vats, while the other 20% ferments and ages for 6 months in French oak barrels. The discrete touch of the wood highlights the earthy characteristics of the Assyrtiko grape.
Yellow in color, with delicate aromas of citrus fruits and minerals. Full body, balanced acidity, and long aftertaste.
Accompanies perfectly fat fish, poultry, pork, and smoked cheeses. Best served at 10-12°C.
Tip: The shipping cost per bottle drops significantly the more bottles you buy. Join forces with friends and family to buy more bottles and bring the cost down.
-It is an offense to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.
-The price includes safe packaging cost